John F. Geisse Retail
John & Mary Geisse
John H. Geisse
Children of John &
John Kevin Geisse,
Lisa Geisse, spouse
- Dermatologist in private practice in Vallejo, California
- Affiliated with Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo since 1994
- Clinical Professor Departments of Dermatology and Pathology, University
of California, San Francisco, affiliated since 1990
- A Fellow of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and
Cutaneous Oncology (ACMMSCO)
- Board of Directors of the American College of Mohs
- Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (ACMMSCO)
- Stanford University; Stanford, CA; B.A. Human Biology
- Indiana University; Indianapolis, IN; M.D.
- Dermatology Residency at University of California San Francisco
- Mohs Surgery Fellowship at University of California San Francisco
- Dermatopathology Fellowship at University of California San Francisco
Dr. Geisse specializes in all aspects of dermatologic surgery with specific
interests in skin cancer and reconstruction. He is expert in Mohs surgery, a
highly specialized procedure for mapping and carefully removing skin cancers
and is a Fellow and member of the Board of the American College of Mohs
Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (ACMMSCO). He is board certified
in dermatology and dermatopathology which is the study of the pathology of
- Dr. Geisse also performs a variety of cosmetic procedures including
laser surgery, liposuction, scar revision, and chemical peels.
- He serves as an editor for the journal Dermatologic Surgery and has
authored three book chapters on skin cancer and skin surgery, as well as
- Dr. Geisse was recently selected by his peers to be listed as one of The
Best Doctors in America.
His memberships include: American Medical Association; International
Society of Dermatology; American Academy of Dermatology; American Society of
Dermatologic Surgery; California Medical Association; San Francisco Medical
Society; American Society of Dermatopathology; Pacific Dermatologic
Association; International Society for Dermatologic Surgery; North American
Society of Phlebology; International Society of Dermatopathology; and
Association of Academic Dermatologic Surgeons.
Geisse.org © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA